There are hundreds of fashion tips (and tricks) a girl should know to be at her best always; check out some of them below.
1) Pile on good accessories —scarves, sunglasses, hats, statement jewelry —to instantly transform even the most basic outfit.
2) Hoop earrings are a classic style that every woman —regardless of age— should have, but the type depends on your face. If you have a thin face, go for larger round or embellished hoops. If you have a round face an elongated hoop or drop style is best.
3) V-neck sweaters and tees give the illusion of a longer torso.
4) To achieve the perfectly effortless cuffed sleeve, keep the top button (called the gauntlet) buttoned while you roll.
5) Pair flirty, feminine dresses with masculine spectator shoes for an effortless and unexpected look.
6) If you’re wearing a miniskirt or shorts, cover up on top. If your top is skimpy, go for full-coverage bottoms.
7) A pencil skirt should hit just at the top of your knee. Any lower and it will start to shorten your leg!
8) Everyday bras should be replaced every 3-6 months, as that’s when they start to lose elasticity and support.
9) Chic up a sporty vest by cinching the waist with a skinny belt.
10) When getting jeans shortened, always ask your tailor to reattach the original hem!